Well, I had my baby on the last day of November, so this December has been a very postpartum-y month. As you might expect, that definitely influenced what (and how) I shared.
Look below for the posts, and podcasts, from December 2016–
- Titus 2 Relationships for Military Wives, Missionaries & Frequent Movers
- Why You Should Be Listening to These Podcasts
- Mom and Dad Can Hardly Wait for School to Start Again
- Postpartum Sanity: How I Prioritize Sleep (While Breastfeeding) (VIDEO)
- 17 Ways to Help Your Newborn Calm Down & Sleep Longer
- Things People Say to Pregnant Women (VIDEO)
- Your Daughter Needs a Sister (an Acceptable Christian Lie)
- 2 Days Postpartum: Will We Have More Children (VIDEO)
- 5 Practical Postpartum Solutions (Make it Easier for Mom!)
I love these two episodes with Shelley; she shares wonderful practical wisdom:
- Kingdom Priorities in Extracurriculars— Mom On Purpose, episode 11, with Shelley Miller
- Busyness & Family Commitments— Mom On Purpose, episode 12, with Shelley Miller
Happy New Year’s Eve to you!!