April 2017 Round-Up: Podcasts & Posts
Mom On Purpose Podcasts from April 2017
- Ep. 22: Fight Mommy Anger: Give Consistent, Prompt Discipline
- Ep. 23: Overcome Sexual Sin & Shame (Linda Dillow, Pt. 1)
- Ep. 24: Embrace Marital Intimacy as Godly & Good (Linda Dillow, Pt 2)
NOTE: Episode 24 was the end of season 2 of the Mom On Purpose podcast.
Posts From April 2017 on JessConnell.com:
- 25 Tips for Moms of Boys
- Best Easy, Tasty Backpacking Meals for Your Next Adventure
- VIDEO: 10 Things I Pray for Our Kids
- One Thing Your Son Needs
- Are You Contributing to a Culture of Lust?
- VIDEO: My Baby Fusses During Tummy Time
PLEASE TAKE MY 2017 READER/LISTENER SURVEY!!!
As a busy wife (to a Pastor), and homeschooling mom of 8, my time is limited. Doug & I are currently praying through how I can most effectively and beneficially use of my time.
I made a survey to hear from you about which methods are most helpful for you (articles, podcasts, videos), and which topics you need most (marriage? parenting? sex? Bible study? exhaustion/discouragement?). Please take a moment to offer feedback; I welcome your input!
Have a great May. (and go take the survey) 😉
Subscribe to my newsletter, and I'll send monthly encouragement -- full of truth and grace for moms. SIGN UP, SO WE CAN KEEP IN TOUCH: