It’s easy to be filled with zeal and purpose when they first put that baby in your arms… but how can we stay engaged and intentional as moms, over the long haul?
In Episode 1, Mom on Purpose host, Jess Connell, shares:
- why she left a job she loved, to be a stay-at-home mom.
- how she thinks through & engages with parenting issues through writing
- how Titus 2 relationships impact her life and mothering
This episode’s Quick Mom Verse:
Ponder the path of your feet; then all your ways will be sure. ~Proverbs 4:26
Related article: Mama, Are You Thinking Ahead?
Articles & Books:
- WHERE Are the Titus 2 Women? (and how to find your own)
- Unprepared for Motherhood (Thanks, Feminism!)
- Why I *DON’T* Get Out of the House More
- Mommy Life & Getting Past Survival (How do we get GOOD at something we were unprepared for?)
- “What Has God Put On My Plate?” (an essential question for determining priorities as a mom)
- website: jessconnell.com
- Follow/Like on Facebook
- “Top 25” most popular articles
- book: ONE THING: Top Tip (From a Mom of 6)
- To subscribe: on iOS, go to the Mom On Purpose iTunes page and subscribe. On Android, click this podcast RSS feed link and select your podcast app. You may need to copy the link into your favorite podcast app (like Overcast or Stitcher).
- Leave an iTunes review. This is a big deal! The more reviews, the greater chance another mom will encounter the Mom on Purpose podcast.
- Let me (Jess) know your thoughts! I’d love to hear what questions you have, as well as topic and guest ideas. Shoot me an email!
- Tell others. The goal of this podcast is to encourage you to stay engaged with your kids, mother them with increasing wisdom, and help you think through parenting decisions through the lens of Scripture– I’d be honored if you shared this podcast and encouraged others to listen in.