Hi there. I’m Jess Connell.
I write to help moms accurately evaluate themselves, their relationships, and their homes, so that they can live with fierce, well-rested God-confidence.
Here are some things you might want to know about me–
- Doug is my husband of 16 years. He’s a Pastor & we love our church.
- We’ve got 8 kiddos (yes, eight. Ages 14 down to a baby so new we don’t have a family pic with all of us yet.), and we home educate & spend our days together. Yup it’s hard and yup it’s good.
- Through writing here, and my podcast, Mom On Purpose, I encourage Christian women to dig into Scripture, take a long-term view in parenting, and invest in the quality and joy of their marriages.
We’ve lived all over the world, but (after being born-and-raised Texans) our home is now in the beautiful Pacific Northwest.
We’ve been through a lot of challenges and suffering. We’re both sinners in need of God’s goodness. (Want to know more? Here’s the ugly truth about Jess Connell.)
God has– in every circumstance– proven Himself utterly trustworthy. I’ve learned that the best adventures are the ones He writes with our lives when we let go of our tightly-gripped control.
HOW DOES THIS RELATE TO YOU?
We’re all apt to lie to ourselves about
- who we really are,
- and the life we’re really living.
I want to help you RIGHTLY evaluate yourself, your home, and your family. My desire here is to:
- give you meaty, biblical things to chew on,
- offer practical ideas that work for us with our large family,
- and spur you on toward fruitfulness in your real life.
SIGN UP! Let’s stay in touch:
- My monthly newsletter will give you biblical encouragement:
- “Like” my Facebook page
- Subscribe to my podcast, Mom On Purpose.
- Add jessconnell.com to your RSS blogreader & make sure you don’t miss future articles.
- If you have a question, post idea, or suggestion, please share it with me. I love to hear from readers! Contact me here: