“I Want to Grow As a Christian Woman”
Is this you? Are you looking for ways to grow as a disciple?
Perhaps you have been a follower of Jesus for a long time, but are looking for fresh ideas, or ways to revitalize your Christian walk? Or maybe you’re a new believer and want to grow more like the Lord?
I’m by no means perfect, but I do strive to maintain a trajectory of growth in my life as a disciple of Jesus.
Here are my top articles about growing as a Christian woman:
PRACTICAL WAYS TO GROW AS A DISCIPLE:
- 40 Questions for Personal Revival—-> This is a great tool to use when you have a few hours for contemplation, prayer, and self-evaluation. These questions will help you evaluate your current state of discipleship, and identify areas for growth.
- Take an afternoon to consider the ways God has acted in your life—-> Make Your “Ebenezer Timeline”
- Is This The Reason You’re Spiritually Stuck? This one thing has made a real difference in my life.
- Want a great way to see what is influencing your thinking?—-> Keep a “Mental Food Diary” (And then control your thinking—-> Who Is the Captive? Your Thoughts? Or YOU?)
- Is there a broken relationship in your life where you need to humble yourself and pursue reconciliation?
EVALUATE YOURSELF, BIBLICALLY:
- Is the Bible truly the foundation your life is built upon? Some thoughts to consider—-> God’s Word: A Firm Foundation
- How do you react when your world falls apart?—-> Here are 12 habits I’ve tried to cultivate in the hardest moments of our lives.
- Have you defined yourself by your circumstances, or by your Savior?—-> Does Your Pain Isolate You From the Body of Christ?
- Are you focused on judging others? Ever feel mad that someone isn’t there to hear this sermon that you think they need? Do you just need to Mind Your Own Business?
- Do your ears always “itch” to hear something new?
- Are you drawing strength from Christ, or is your security in people, possessions, position, and other things?—-> 5 Questions About The Direction of Your Spiritual Growth
- What things are on a “loop” in your mind?—-> How Do You TALK TO YOURSELF?
- Who is most glorified in your head? God? Yourself? Someone else you love or are obsessed with?
- As moms, self-care sometimes falls completely off our to-do list, and yet, it’s one thing that can help us do everything else that God has put on our plates. And when left undone, it can cause everything else (the things we love and care about) to implode. Read more here—> How Ya Doin’ Mama? (Really?)
- Are you a believer who lives as if you’re still dead in your sin?—-> “THAT” Sin Does NOT Define You
- What Does Titus 2 Mean For Me?—-> Here’s a 10-question self-evaluation for seeing if you’re doing what Titus 2 says for Christian women to do.
- Do you willingly accept the discipline of the Lord?
- Are you discouraged? Going through a trial? Here’s some biblical encouragement—-> 5 Things To Do When Your Heart Is Aching
- Christian Woman, Are You a Wise Teacher Yet?—-> Like a medical student, our discipleship should be rigorous. We should not be satisfied with poor biblical understanding and an inability to explain godly principles.
- Do you have a Willing, Yielded Heart, eager to do what God says, regardless of the culture around you?
- Just need a kick in the pants? Try this—-> Stop Waiting for a “Zap”
I hope amidst this list you’ve found some articles that challenge and encourage you as you grow more like Jesus each day.
In the comments, please share: Where do you currently see God at work in your life & heart?
Subscribe to my newsletter, and I'll send monthly encouragement -- full of truth and grace for moms. SIGN UP, SO WE CAN KEEP IN TOUCH: