March 2017 Round-Up: Podcasts & Posts
WHOA, we’ve reached the end of March, and I have a four-month-old cutie. How did that happen?
Have you heard about this excellent book? If not, and you want to read a surprisingly-prescient call to purposeful family life, written by a Christian couple in the 1950s, GET THIS BOOK.
The Mom On Purpose podcast is going strong, and I’ve got a WONDERFUL last few episodes to share with you this coming month, to finish out season 2.
AND, in case you missed it, here are the articles I’ve written this month:
- VIDEO: Don’t Let Your Feelings Rule Your Life
- 12 Tips for Hiking with 3 to 6 Year-Olds
- VIDEO: Big Family Clothes Swapping & Storage Solutions
- Mom Life: Ever Experienced DAILY Burn-Out?
- Does Your Husband Have to Do a Jig?
- VIDEO: Getting Some Peace & Quiet, as a Mom
- He’s NOT a “Better Mom” Than You!
- Our Laundry Pile. (a 30-second VIDEO)
- What I Noticed After Fasting From Facebook
If you’re not listening to the Mom On Purpose podcasts, you’re missing out! (I can say that, cause I’m simply the interviewer. Each guest has brought WONDERFUL, BIBLICAL, faithful, practical, helpful insights!)
Here are the Mom On Purpose podcast episodes from March 2017:
I hope you’re enjoying the transition from Winter to Spring.
I’m dreaming of hikes and backpacking trips… getting clothing bins completely put away (yes, I’m still doing that. It takes WEEKS around here), and realizing that March got away from me without editing my novel. Hopefully soon. I’m thankful God is sovereign over my times and my days. Even if I’m not able to “do it all,” I’m resting in two facts:
- Christ has done everything that’s needed for me to be accepted.
- God is my Shepherd, who laid the foundations of the earth and prepared good works for me to do in advance of my existence, knowing full well what I would and wouldn’t be able to do.
I’m praising God for March 2017 and ready to step into April.
Subscribe to my newsletter, and I'll send monthly encouragement -- full of truth and grace for moms. SIGN UP, SO WE CAN KEEP IN TOUCH: